Sunday, March 17, 2013

Taste Test: Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake

Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe

I don't even know if I need to write a review on this. Chocolate lava cake in the crock pot...sounds like a brilliant idea to me and it was! Stephen actually put this together the other night for his high school small group guys. My only request was that there was some left over for me. There was a little edge left. This cake was awesome! I just got a couple of bites of the edge, which you would think in a crock pot would be dry and hard, but it wasn't. So I can only imagine how the middle of it tasted. Almost a week later and Stephen is still talking about how good it was. We'll definitely be making it again!

10 out of 10

click picture for full recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment