Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Taste Test: Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar Jack & Bacon Chicken
I saw a commercial for these new breadcrumb mixes a while back and then I got a coupon for them at the grocery store. So, I thought we would try it. I love a good breadcrumb mix. They're easy to make and usually are delicious. This mix did not disappoint. There are fancy directions on the back for what to dip the chicken in before shaking it in the mix, but we just used chicken broth. This is another recipe Stephen had the privilege of cooking and he forgot to dip some of the pieces in the chicken broth, but they still turned out great. This mix has a lot of flavor. We'll definitely be trying other flavors as well!
10 out of 10
Find these in the dairy aisle. Click picture for more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment