This looks so good! I was excited to try it. When I walked in the door from school, I got nervous because it did not smell so yummy cooking in the crock pot. Although it was edible, I did not like it. Stephen liked it and even ate it again for lunch the next day. It's got honey and soy sauce in it, which I'm not a fan of, but the Honey Chicken I made a while back was so good and it had honey and soy sauce in it. This pork has a strong soy sauce taste and that's what I didn't like about it. If you like soy sauce, you might like it. I didn't feel like making the gravy with it, which might have made it better. It was worth a shot!
I give it a 3 out of 10.
Click picture for full recipe

No comments:
Post a Comment