Honey Chicken: We made this recipe last week and it was really good! I was nervous because it called for quite a bit of honey and soy sauce, neither of which I'm a huge fan of, but it turned out really good! I cooked it in the oven instead of the crock pot. We had it with rice and we'll definitely be having it again. It was still just as good the next day warmed up for the lunch...and maybe even the day after that! (click picture for recipe)
These next two aren't anything special, but they are OH so delicious!
Peanut Butter Heart Cookies: In honor of Valentine's Day, Stephen and I baked up these goodies one night. (click picture for recipe)
So easy and SO good!
Oreo Brownies: I can't take credit for making this genius creation, but I can take credit for eating them. Our small group leader made these last week and oh. my. goodness. you must try them now! I'm a HUGE brownie fan...like they could probably be ranked as my favorite type of dessert. I'm also plain Jane when it comes to stuff...a warm, plain (no nuts), a little bit gooey brownie is the best. While I'll always love plain brownies, I'll never turn down an Oreo brownie. Our small group leader made them in a muffin pan, but I'm sure you could make a full pan of them as well. Pour half of the brownie mix, layer with Oreos (one in each if you're using a muffin pan), pour the rest of the brownie mix and bake. Be careful not to over bake. Then, hoard them all for yourself or make a second pan for those you're sharing with!



No comments:
Post a Comment