Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Taste Test: Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples
This was one of the other clean recipes I found and planned to try in my second week of clean eating. When that week of clean eating got cut short, it got pushed down the list. But, I had already bought all of the ingredients so I made it the next week before the apples went bad. It was super easy to put together. After the last pork recipe with orange and cinnamon that I didn't love, I was little hesitant. I will say this one was really good! We shredded ours and mixed it all up. The apples get really soft as they cook so they mix right in really well. Stephen and I both liked it. I don't know that we'll have it again because we don't buy pork that often, but it was definitely worth the try. Click picture for full recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment