I just realized it's Wednesday...
Continuing on...
I got recognized this week by a girl I went to middle school with. I don't know if I've shared on here before or not, but Allyson and I often laugh at mom because she gets recognized ALL. THE. TIME. by people she went to high school with and NEVER remembers them! All of the laughing is coming back to bite me in the butt. It's started happening to me and I've learned that a lot more people remember me than I remember. I even got recognized by someone's mom the other day. She called me by name and everything! I had NO clue who she was OR who her son was that I apparently went to high school with. Well, this week, I finally remembered someone. I didn't recognize her, but once she told me her name, I remembered! Go me!
Sorry if I don't remember you in 8 years...
I found this video on facebook today and shared it with all of my classes. You can't watch it and not smile at some point in it.
Stephen and I are LOVING our bikes! We went exploring in a neighborhood the other day for an hour on our bikes! Working out and spending time together = awesomeness!
After this week, we have two 4-day week, then a 4 and a half day week and then two straight months with no breaks...here we go long haul before spring break after an unusually short Christmas break.
Speaking of Christmas, can we talk about how many of my 7th graders got iPhones for Christmas? Seriously parents, do your kids really need an iPhone?? No. I kept quarters in my book bag when I was in middle school and used the pay phone when
I'm trying really hard to remember something funny a student has said recently since it's been so long since I've shared a funny quote. I'm either becoming immune to their comments, my memory is going bad, or they aren't talking as much. HA! Who am I kidding? They talk all the time. It has to be my memory...I'll try to do better about writing them down so I can maybe remember to post them here.
Enough rambling from me...Happy
I NEVER forgot to pick you up. Really?
ReplyDelete(well, maybe)
Yes there are still payphones. Dawn
ReplyDelete