Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Product Test: Shaving Lotion



I pinned and made this a while back and forgot to blog about it. I read a long time ago that you could use conditioner to shave with. From time to time I'll try a new shampoo/conditioner combo and not like it. I used up those partially used bottles of conditioner for shaving and it worked great. When I saw this mixture, I thought it could only be better. However, I was quite disappointed with it. It is very watery and is hard to keep in your hands long enough to rub on your legs. It doesn't help get a close shave so my legs were prickly a lot faster than when I use regular shaving creme. Currently a big bottle of this is sitting in my shower separating back out into its respective parts in the bottle. I'll eventually use it up. If I try it again, I think I'll leave out the shampoo to try and reduce the liquidiness (I don't think that's a word).

3 out of 10 (it's cheap, it works, and it smells good)

click picture for full post/recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment