This recipe is similar to the chicken recipe I posted below. In case the recipe link doesn't work, you melt a stick of butter in the pan, slice up a lemon, lay out shrimp, and sprinkle dry italian dressing seasoning on top. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. This was really good. I usually stick to chicken and beef when I'm cooking for us, but wanted to venture out when I saw this recipe. When I bought the shrimp, I remembered why I stick to chicken and beef...shrimp is expensive. And, there were no leftovers for the next day's lunch. The only thing I would wish for from this recipe is more flavor. I think next time I'll cut up at least two lemons...maybe three to make sure every piece of shrimp is touching a lemon and maybe use more than one pack of dressing mix. Next time I see shrimp on sale, I'll be making this again!
9 out of 10
click picture for full recipe

No comments:
Post a Comment