I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it. It's easy and tastes delicious. You can click on the picture for the full recipe, but just in case it doesn't work, see below:
Cube of butter
Chicken breasts
Packet of Italian Dressing Mix
Lemon juice
Combine in crock pot and cook on low 6 hours.
I didn't realize a cube of butter is a specific amount, but my awesome husband who likes to be thorough (occasionally) actually looked up how much a cube of butter is and found out it is 2 Tbs. I would have just put a spoonful in, but he is much more accurate than that. We used chicken breasts and I wished we had used chicken tenderloins and cooked it less time because it did get dry. There wasn't a ton of juice to be soaked up so next time maybe we'll add more butter or more lemon juice...maybe more of both? I served it with rice and it was really good! Great flavor!
9 out of 10 (simply because ours got dry)
No comments:
Post a Comment