4 days until spring break...
Big changes are coming for this Snyder household over the next couple of weeks. I hate change, but am excited to see what the Lord has in store for us as Stephen transitions jobs and we move. Thank goodness I have a week off or there might have been a grumpy Erin on hand...actually there still may be, but I will fight through it.
Friday was Stephen's last day as a director at the Y. Monday he starts part time at Grey Stone to prepare to run their day camp this summer. That position will become full-time in May. He also starts his new internship with the Summit as the youth director at the North Durham campus. We're so excited, blessed, and thankful for the opportunities the Lord has brought along as Stephen begins to pursue ministry as his career. I have learned so much about trusting God and His faithfulness from my husband through this process.
This week was spent filling out applications for seminary and financial aid for school for him in the fall.
This week we signed a transfer request to move to a smaller, cheaper apartment down the road.
Our move out and in date is April 13th. So, spring break will be spent painting our apartment, packing, cleaning, and moving! I know you want to come help us! :)
I finished my next to last unit this week at school. One more unit and then EOG review. It will be smooth sailing from there...
I set my oven on fire not once, but twice this week...stay tuned for a post about that!
No comments:
Post a Comment