Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wrightsville

Last weekend Stephen and I took a quick trip to the beach.

As much as I love the beach in the summer, I have to admit going in the off season was really nice. We got a good rate on a room, no waits at restaurants, no one on the beach, no traffic, and the list goes on...

We had a blast! It was a much needed break.

 The ocean was like a lake all weekend
 Our blustery walk on the beach
 Hot light!
 Wishing it was warm enough to get a tan, while enjoying a walk with my hubby
 Getting a beach front room means the sun is on the balcony all day and the wind is blocked...perfect conditions for reading
 Taking a break

 Stephen set his alarm for the sunrise Saturday morning. When it went off, I was a bit annoyed, but then this view made it worth it...and the sleep I got when I went back to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment