Monday, December 29, 2014

Taste Test: Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops


We haven't been venturing out in to the new recipe world much these days. However, we did manage to squeeze this one in before Christmas. Grilled pork chops are always yummy. Throw in some pineapple and things get fun! The light on the back deck doesn't work so the multi-tasking that had to take place to get these cooked all the way through was quite comical. Stephen asked for my help right as I started cooking the potatoes on the stove. So, as I run back and forth holding the flashlight and checking the potatoes, he's performing quite the balancing act with the grill. The adventure to make these was more of what I remember than the actual meal. They were very tasty! We just might wait until it doesn't get dark so early to make them again or get a new light bulb. ;)

Click picture for full recipe.
Rating: 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment