I have a student this year who I have come to love quickly. When you first interact with him, his immaturity can be a quick turn off. However, once you get to know him, you learn that he is hilarious. The things he says are not for attention and he doesn't get upset when people laugh. He is a classic case of ADHD and I love everything about this energy filled boy who literally can not sit still!
Here are a few of my favorite quotes from the past week..
"I'm getting new tennis shoes that will light up EVERY time I take a step!"
After an announcement about the school dance coming up:
"I have a question that I need everyone to hear.
Why do we have to pay $5 when we can just go home, turn on the radio, dim the lights, and have a dance party there?"
As I was telling students about a film we were going to be watching,
"Go ahead...tell me how much it costs. I'm prepared to pay you RIGHT now!"
"I sneeze like a cat."
No comments:
Post a Comment