I love corny jokes.
They seriously crack me up.
I'm that girl who laughs hysterically at Laffy Taffy jokes.
Have you read those? They're about as corny as they get.
I've been reading this book about a guy who loses everything and instead of killing himself, decides to walk across the country. It's really good despite my poor one sentence synopsis.
At one point along his journey he meets a girl who he lets walk with him for a while after he saves her from getting ganged raped.
She is quite the joker.
I didn't expect it from her character at first, but it wasn't long before I found myself laughing out loud at her jokes.
I even called Stephen to tell him my favorite.
Here are a few good ones:
"A doctor is talking to his patient one day, and he says, 'I have some bad news and some terrible news.' The patient asks, 'What's the bad news?' and the doctor says, 'You only have twenty-four hours to live.' The patient says, 'Oh no! What news could possibly be worse than that?' The doctor says, 'I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.'"
"Two muffins are in an oven and one says to the other, 'Sure is hot in here.' The other shouts, 'Holy cow, a talking muffin!'"
After bowling a terrible game..."What does one of my bowling balls and a drunk have in common? ... Chances are they'll both end up in the gutter."
"A golf club walks into a local bar and asks for a beer, but the bartender refuses to serve him. 'Why not?' asks the golf club. 'Because you'll be driving later,' replied the bartender"
Now, my favorite...
"A duck walks into a drugstore and asks for a tube of ChapStick. The cashier says to the duck, 'That'll be $1.49.' The duck replies, 'Put it on my bill.'"
I'm still laughing at that one...
If you need someone to laugh at your corny joke, just call me!
No comments:
Post a Comment