Don't be fooled...my cookies did not look anything like this. It was raining the other day and instead of moping around since I couldn't go to the pool, I decided to make cookies. I love a good chocolate chip cookie. Ever since Toll House and Pillsbury have had the break and bake cookies out, I'm not as big of a fan of home made cookies; they just don't compare. The batter is amazing, but the final product never turns out that great. However, I could not resist the look of these cookies and thought just maybe I might get lucky with this recipe. There's nothing special to this recipe that I could tell. And, my cookies did not come out looking this appetizing. Why it that?!? I still haven't figured it out. My nephews and sister-in-law loved them, but I'm going to stick with the store bought dough I think and make the rest of these for them to take back to Oklahoma with them!
For a chocolate chip cookie, I give these a 3 out of 10...but I'm probably more harsh than most because of my love for chocolate chip cookies.
Click picture for full recipe

You could have shared the dough :)
ReplyDelete