Thursday, July 5, 2012

No Time to Stop

I dove into summer and didn't look back. I have been enjoying every second of my summer break and am so looking forward to the part I still have left.

Stephen and I left a couple of weeks ago for a week in California. We spent a couple of days in San Francisco and three days in Yosemite. Visiting Yosemite was one of the things on my life bucket list and I got to spend my 25th birthday soaking in the beauty of God's creation there. San Francisco was cold and windy, but we thoroughly enjoyed our time there with family.
 At the Golden Gate Bridge
 Alcatraz at sunset
 After a picnic lunch at Tenaya Lake
 A little fun with our shadows on the rocks
 Hiking to the top of Vernal Falls
Riding a cable car
Up at Glacier Point

This past weekend I was at the beach for Steph's bachelorette/girls weekend. We had a blast! She's got an awesome group of girls in her wedding. We get to all hang out again in just a couple of weeks for Steph's big day!!
 Enjoying a delicious meal of chicken alfredo...Steph's favorite
 Steph showing off her dance moves
 Looking at the scrap book we made her
All of the girls
 Having a little fun!

Other than those fun trips, I've been enjoying sleeping in, working when I want to at camp, and laying by the pool. Stephen's brother and family get into town this weekend and we'll be going back to the beach with them while they're here. Then, we have Steph's wedding and our first anniversary to celebrate!

Lots of summer fun has happened and continues to happen...I'm not going to be ready to go back to school...

No comments:

Post a Comment