Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming to an End

The whirlwind that has been my summer is quickly coming to an end. Stephen and I have been all over the place traveling almost every weekend since the middle of June. This weekend is the last trip we have planned for the summer. I plan on using several days in August to get ready for the school year and work on that t-shirt blanket I've been trying to make for the past 2 years. While I hate to see summer end, I am getting excited about the school year. I'm not ready for it to start tomorrow or anything crazy like that, but I'm to the point where I'm ready to at least start thinking about it and planning for it.

Last week we spent a few more days with our nephews before they left to go back to Oklahoma. It sucks that we only get to see them once a year, but we always have fun when they're here

 Feeding the Fish









Steph got married this past weekend and it was a perfect/beautiful wedding. We got up early on Saturday morning to get the last few things done for the big day and spent the rest of the day hanging out, making our bouquets, and getting ready. A few showers came through, but when we needed to be outside for pictures, it was beautiful. The reception was fun, the food was great, and everyone had a blast! I stole a couple of these pictures from my sister and didn't get a formal picture with Steph other than the one her photographer took. So, I'll share more once we have those back.


 Laura arranged all of our bouquets and did a fabulous job!
















It's been a great few weeks! This weekend Stephen and I celebrate one year of marriage...has it already been a year and at the same time has it only been a year?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment