Tuesday, June 6, 2017

June Goals

June Goals:
Look into lettering on Pinterest (specifically lettering with Crayola markers)
Look through closet at what I haven't worn and make plans to wear things or get rid of things
Clean out t-shirt drawer
Read 2 chapters in Prayer
Read 2 books for fun (finish May's book)
Train Truett (swimming?)
Memorize Psalm 37:4-5
Run 6 times
Limit fast food and sweet tea to twice a week
Have 2 social media free weekends
Stain deck
Enjoy the start of summer!

May Goals Review:
Read 1 chapter in Prayer: check
Read 1 book for fun: 1/2 check...I started a book and couldn't get into it so I started another one that is way better, but I haven't finished it.
Run 4 times (at least once a week)-I'm not giving up on this goal!: I got 3 runs in!
Stain our deck: No, but we did landscape the yard
Memorize 2 Corinthians 12:9: check
Have 1 double date: check
Limit fast food and sweet tea to twice a week: Fast food check, sweet tea not quite, but close
Have 1 social media free weekend: check
Maintain bedtime routine: Not so much...see Month by Month: May

No comments:

Post a Comment