Monday, September 1, 2014

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well, summer break has officially ended. Just because I am not quite ready for that reality, here are a few more highlights from this summer.
EKA beach day turned into EKA dinner due to some crazy rain. We've been besties since we were 13 years old...that's half of our life!
I took a photography class this summer. It was on the 14th floor of a building downtown. We had an awesome view of Downtown Durham.
I spent an evening at Defy Gravity. SO FUN!
What summer is complete without dressing up like a cow for free 
Chick-Fil-A?!? 
#cowappreciationday
Stephen was sick and lost half of his spots on the ride over, but we'll go and do just about anything for free Chick-Fil-A
 We did quite a bit of dog sitting at the end of the summer. Above is Holly being silly! And below is Bently. Bently was sick when I watched him, but still so sweet!

 I got a few more days by the pool before school started.
 And, wrapped things up with a Durham Bulls game with some friends from small group.
Aren't the little Wool E Bulls just too cute?!? They're my favorite part!
I think it's safe to say summer break goes by TOO fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment