The living room with my newest project hung. We had these above the couch until this past week. They were a lot of fun to make and I liked them at first, but got tired of them really fast. My dad got this window for me and I just got around to painting it this week. Tonight I was thinking it might have been cool to do the window red and the board blue. It took three coats of paint for the window and four for the board. So, I will not be changing them anytime soon.
Dining Nook
Kitchen with our awesome new towel rack from Haiti that matches perfectly with our kitchen color scheme and fits perfectly above the sink!
Guest bedroom/office...Still waiting to get diploma frames to hang our diplomas above the bed.
Hall bathroom
Hall leading into the master bedroom. The painting from Africa hangs perfectly between the bathroom and bedroom. And, I love the heart painting above the door.
Master bedroom...with the window behind the bed in this place, I had to hang our pictures on each side of the bed. They fit perfectly there!
Master half bath...plain and simple
And, that's our home. Quite a bit smaller than our last place, but perfect for us right now! The two things I miss the most...a bigger kitchen and an ice maker. We are so bad at filling ice trays back up. These are definitely two things we can live without and not really worth complaining about! Just be prepared for room temperature beverages if you ever come to visit because we never have ice!
Love where you hung the towel rack! I need to get my up before Allyson comes home!!
ReplyDelete