5 Months!
You are in size 2 diapers.
You are wearing 3-6 month and some 6 month clothes.
You are still exclusively breast feeding.
You're a good sleeper. Your naps have gotten a lot more consistent.
You're still waking up once a night. You eat and go right back down. You're getting at least 12 hours of sleep at night...sometimes more. You're officially out of the zippadee zip and sleep sack and usually sleep on your belly now.
As soon as I hit post on your 4 month post, you started rolling back to belly consistently.
You can roll belly to back, but only do it in your bed.
(Now that we're 2 weeks past when I should have posted this, you're rolling everywhere!)
You never hated bath time, but you're really beginning to figure out how fun splashing is and had your first sink bath at Mema's.
We visited Mama Barb.
You're still just the smiliest, happy baby!
You're beginning to figure out the bouncer seat. Chloe loves to help you play in it.
The COVID Quarantine is still in effect, but we've begun to venture out more, which meant a fun play date with Amara!
You're still a huge hit with the big kids and they love holding you!
We said our "see you laters" to our Morganton friends and I'm sad you won't remember all of the fun we had with them. Don't worry! Chloe and I will tell you all about them!
Your first home!




No comments:
Post a Comment