Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Kinsley Faith: 6 Months

You are 14 pounds and 7 ounces.
You are 27 inches long.
You are in size 2 diapers.
You are wearing 6 month clothes.
You are pretty much on a 7-7 sleep schedule...still with one feed in the middle of the night.
You take 3 naps a day. The first 2 are around an hour and a half. The third nap is not usually longer than an hour.

You've had a little banana and avocado (and a little popsicle), but we're going to really start solids next month. You're ready! You're still loving milk too. :)


You are rolling and scooting some. You don't cover much ground yet, but you are quick to get out of the position I lay you down in.

You have found your feet and like to chew on your toes.

You suck on your fingers all the time. Your hands stay slobbery. 

You like to reach out and touch our face and it's so sweet. 

I can get you to give some super slobbery open mouth kisses. 

Your whole life has been one transition after another and you've done so well just rolling with it. We've been at Nana's for a month now, which means you've been sleeping in a pack and play in our room. You're still just the happiest, smiliest, chill baby. 



We celebrated Father's Day, the Fourth of July, and Mema's birthday this month.





You are loving the pool and being outside!


You think you're a big girl now riding facing forward in the stroller.
But I keep you in your seat when I can so I can see your sweet smile!

We got to see the Stockhams and as usual, the big kids were so excited to hold you!

No comments:

Post a Comment