2018 is going to look totally different than any year so far. So, I really have no clue how to set realistic goals for this year or what to expect from it other than lots of love and snuggles! So, I'm going for a few, simple goals and we'll see how it goes!
2018 Goals:
Be willing to extend and receive a lot of grace as we figure out this whole parenting thing...ask for help when I need it (that's going to be a tough one for me)
Spend intentional, quality time with Stephen on a regular basis
Take lots of pictures
Document special moments
Take a break from social media
Get to a point of contentment with my post baby body
Memorize 6 new verses (I figure 6 is more realistic than 12)
Be mindful of what I put in my body
I intentionally didn't put any specific measurements on these because I don't know how to so we'll see how it goes! I'd like to still set monthly goals, but we'll see how that goes (again, lots of grace!).
Here's to 2018!
January Goals
Take birthing classes
Get everything ready for Chloe's arrival
Enjoy 2 baby showers
Memorize Joshua 1:9
Enjoy the last few weeks as a family of 2 (+ Truett)
No comments:
Post a Comment