Thursday, October 26, 2017

Taste Test: Cheesy Taco Pasta


This recipe claims to mimic hamburger helper. We used to be big fans of hamburger helper, but then I felt bad about all of the unknowns in those little powder packets...not to mention it never quite made enough for lunch the next day. This looked simple and had ingredients we like..seemed like a winner. Not so much! I think adding the salsa in was what threw us off. As soon as I dumped the can of salsa in, I saw the onions and knew Stephen would too. As soon as he took the lid off, his first question was, "why are there onions in this?" Surprisingly he still tried it. Granted after a few bites, he dumped it in the trash and went and bought a pizza. I ate my bowl, but didn't care for any left overs. We won't be making this again.

I'd say 3 out 10 because it was easy, quick, and edible
Click picture for full recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment