Thursday, October 19, 2017
Taste Test: Baked Pork Chops and Apples with Brown Sugar Glaze
Like I said in my last post, Stephen added several new recipes to our menu this month, which has been a nice change for us. He loves pork chops and really loves baked apples. I'm not as big of a fan, but I can eat it so we gave it a shot! I convinced him to cook this and he wisely told me he would do it IF I peeled and sliced the apples...of course the hardest part of the whole thing. He did the rest and said it was easy. Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of pork chops or cooked apples so I didn't love this meal. I ate it, but did not take it for lunch the next day. Stephen says he's going to eat the rest of the leftovers...we'll see. He loved the apples. I didn't feel like the pork chops had very much flavor. Unless he requests it, it probably won't make it back on the menu rotation for us.
I'd say 5 out of 10.
Click picture for full recipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment