Read 1 chapter in Prayer
Read 1 book for fun
Run 4 times (at least once a week)-I'm not giving up on this goal!
Stain our deck
Memorize 2 Corinthians 12:9
Have 1 double date
Limit fast food and sweet tea to twice a week
Have 1 social media free weekend
Maintain bedtime routine
April Goals Review:
Reflect on fast food and sweet tea intake from January-March and set goals for how to minimize that realistically for the remainder of the year-check!
Read 2 chapters in Prayer-check!
Read 1 book for fun-check!
Run 4 times-nope.
Work on calligraphy over spring break at least once-check! Although, I've learned that when I'm not good at something, I have a hard time sticking with it. The more I read, I think what I really want to do is learn lettering. There seem to be a lot of resources for this on Pinterest. So maybe I'll give that a try.
Memorize 2 Corinthians 12:9-this one was my fault...Stephen needed another week on last month's verse and before I knew it, April was almost over and I had never switched our verse. Oops!
Have 1 social media free weekend-check!
No comments:
Post a Comment