I didn't quite get 30 pictures, but that's not to say I didn't have something to be thankful for everyday. So, I decided to go back through my pictures of the past few months to pull from and share with you.
Now that we're already 3 days into December (how did that happen?!?) I wanted to make sure I document these days of thankfulness as we head into the busy holiday season.
getting to spend the summer with these crazy people!
two of my favorite things...puppy and dad!
the opportunity to shape minds as a job
God's creation, which never ceases to amaze me
Fun times at Chick-Fil-A
Notes from co-workers on my board at school
Spontaneous date nights
Relaxing Saturdays
This guy!
Starbucks
I'm not one to dwell much on sports, but can we talk about a dream team? How exciting! Not to mention the fun times we had over Thanksgiving watching the game together as a family. There's never a dull moment with this crowd!
My sister...so proud of her and blessed by her daily!
Modern technology when my husband is halfway across the world and when my sister is in a different country. FaceTime makes the absence and distance a little more bearable.
Bath and Body Works Candles...you know there are no better candles out there to make your house feel like a home!
Breakfast dates with my husband
Random flowers sent home to me when I had to stay home from a church event because I was sick
The Minute Clinic and the convenience of our pharmacys.
Getting pictures taken with my boo in this beautiful light!
Spending the weekend in Boone with some of my favorite people!
The opportunity to be reminded weekly of why I love teaching math when I get to tutor one on one.
Puppies!
Awesome students and parents!
Pa! You should be jealous your grandpa isn't as cool a mine.
This girl and the transformation that has happened with her over the past year! She's awesome!
Our little home all decorated for Christmas!

































No comments:
Post a Comment