It's been awhile since we've tried a new recipe because I've been lazy and just cooking things that I already know how to make and that we like. However, Stephen wasn't very thrilled about the dinner I had planned for tonight. I had already cooked the chicken, so this was the second option. It was pretty easy to put together...a little time consuming, but not complicated and it didn't have any random ingredients. I thought they were really good. It makes a lot of sauce, which I like. Stephen liked them, but is tired of the sour cream/cream of chicken mixture that I keep finding to make in recipes. I love this mixture and the flavor it gives. This is really similar to this recipe and the first recipe here, which Stephen and I have fairly often. The chicken biscuit casserole is currently back on the menu rotation. After tonight, I'll have to bump it to the bottom and hopefully Stephen will be ready for it again. This recipe is by no means authentic mexican cuisine. But, we're simple and easy to please and liked it.
8 out of 10
click picture for full recipe
No comments:
Post a Comment