Monday, February 17, 2025

An Interview with Kinsley: 5 Years Old

What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends

What do you want to be when you grow up? A dentist

What is your favorite food? Popcorn with garlic and sprinkles

Who do you like to spend time with? Aya

What makes you laugh? When Aya does a funny face.

What is the best time of day? When I get to go play with my friend...when it's summer!...when it's the weekend!

What is your favorite thing to do outside? Cartwheels...duh!

What are you afraid of? Monsters eating me

Who are your best friends? Sophia and Aya and Elle

What do you like to do with your family? Go shopping and buying me a toy

What do you like to do with friends? Have a play date

What do you love to learn about? Apples

Where do you like to go? Jumpolinia (trampoline park)

I wish...that I get a lot of chocolate because I love chocolate and I want it yum yum yum!

What makes you sad? When Aya doesn't play with me

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? A yes and no button (?)

What is your favorite color? Yellow! You know that. I mean purple.

What is your favorite TV show? Peppa Pig

What is your favorite movie? Migration (they've been studying animals and hibernation and finished their unit watching this cute little movie at school. It's been on repeat at home ever since)

What makes you smile? My whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment