Monday, January 23, 2023

Kinsley Faith: Three Years Old

Kinsley Faith is 3!
So much life in the past 6 months and growth!
You are 35 pounds (85th %tile).
You are 3 feet 3 inches (91st %tile) tall.
You are mainly in 4T clothes with some 3T still in the mix.
You are wearing size 8 shoes.
You finished up the season of diapers in size 6 diapers.

You are still a good sleeper. You sleep all night and still take a mid-day nap. You do fine though if we need to skip your nap. You're still in your crib, but we are getting ready to move you to a big girl bed and let you and Chloe share a room.





Your eating is hit or miss. You still love to snack!






You are loving school! And you love still getting to hang out with Ollie some.






These past few months have been full of transitions.
First, Haddon was born. (You seemed so big to me when we got home from the hospital) You LOVE him, but it was still a little bit of a difficult transition.






Then, we got in our wreck. Not only did it traumatize you, but it took your play buddy away for several weeks as well as most of our attention from you. Processing the trauma and not having much attention led to some defiance and we're still working on obeying.





During the weeks of Chloe being in a wheel chair, screen time increased exponentially for everyone. As we're trying to wean back away from that, you are not a big fan! After you let your opinion be known, you recover pretty quickly and will find something else to do.




You love being outside and are so impressive on the balance bike and your scooter.



You also love to play in water. We have to keep a close eye on you if you sneak away to play in the bathroom sink. The pool and beach were so fun this year!








You and Chloe are so cute when you play together. Most of the time you all do well together. You know how to get Chloe upset really quickly though (yelling at her) and how to push her buttons (destroy any creation she is working on). 



You are momma's girl! You still say "Mommy" a gazillion times a day and very loudly if you think I am not listening. If I tell you to stop yelling at me, you say, "but you not yistening to me."


You love daddy too!


You are all over the place! We have to keep a close eye on you, especially when you get quiet.

You and Jax are still best buds. Anytime you see or talk to Allyson, you immediately ask about him.

You had your first (double) ear infection. 
You went to the dentist for the first time.
And you got to visit the ER for the first time after you swallowed a water bead...

You loved the state fair!

Christmas was a lot of fun this year too! We got some blow up decorations for the yard and you loved them. Anytime you were outside while they were on, you'd go over and give them each a hug.





You got to be a flower girl this past fall. You loved dancing. From the time the music started until I told you we had to leave you danced!



You like to dress up like a princess.


And making silly faces for the camera is still a favorite!

You are officially potty trained! I scheduled potty training you twice this past year and each time it got pushed back. You would occasionally sit on your potty and you pooped for the first time on it in October, but we didn't officially do it until after Christmas. You were more than ready and that made the transition pretty easy for all of us!

Happy birthday, sweet girl! We love everything about you!



Some of my favorite Kinsley sayings from the past few months...
"Mommy I hit Chloe with this."
I asked her why.
"Cause."
I asked if she apologized.
"I did. But I not sorry."
Asking Kinsley if she is making a mess:
"Yes! But it ok. Thank you!"
"It my favorite yehyow"
Instead of it's my favorite color.
"You taking por eber"
(forever)
"I boring"
(I'm bored)

"Mommy, you making my mad."

If I am calling her name over and over again and she's doing something she shouldn't be doing:
"Top saying Kinsley!"
(Stop)

She mixes up opposites
"You too yittle to sleep in my bed."
This made knowing if she wants something turned on or off slightly confusing!

"I yuv you"

No comments:

Post a Comment