Thursday, December 10, 2020

Kinsley Faith: 11 Months

You are around 20 pounds.

You are in size 4 diapers. I hadn't intended to switch you, but when I started putting 4s on you at night, they weren't as big as I expected. I had almost a brand new box of 4s left over from Chloe so I just started using those when your 3s ran out.

You are still wearing some 9 month stuff, but 12 month stuff is beginning to fit as well.

You are still a great sleeper. We're getting closer to going down to one nap, but most days you still consistently take 2 naps and you sleep all night! 

You are officially down to only nursing twice a day, once in the morning and again at bedtime. Sometimes at bedtime you aren't super interested. You eat great and always want an afternoon snack. We've noticed in the past week that you get really quiet before meal time. As soon as you've eaten, you're back to your squealing, happy self. 



You love playing peek a boo and have started raising your hands when we say "Where's Kinsley?!"

You can nod your head yes. 
(sadly Blogger is not letting me upload videos)

You are working hard on those leg muscles and I think you're going to be our climber.




You went to the zoo and loved the monkey!


You love to play with Chloe and you think you need to do everything she does.




You are Allyson's little buddy...especially when she has food.


You celebrated your first Thanksgiving and got to see Grandma and Pa for the first time since you were born.



We also went on a family hike for Thanksgiving and you loved riding in the Deuter.

You are already excited about your first Christmas!



You're going to be the cutest this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment