Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Kinsley Faith: 2 Months

You are 11 pounds 2.5 ounces. (42nd percentile)
You are 23 inches long. (72nd percentile)
You are in size 1 diapers. I switched you a little early because we were given so many diapers. I didn't want to buy more newborn diapers. They fit really well now.
You are comfortably in 3 month clothes.
You are much more alert and are aware of if we're in the room with you. You don't love being left alone.
You're sleeping well and starting to give us longer stretches. You've already given us one 9 hour stretch and are consistently giving us 6 hour stretches at night! 


If you're fighting sleep, daddy takes you, gives you a bottle, and puts you down.
This is one of your favorite ways to fall asleep.

You started the month off recovering from RSV



Missy came and hung out with you while we went to Chloe's birthday party to protect you from more germs while you were sick.

Chloe is such a sweet big sister to you. She loves laying on your mat with you and helping feed you.
She now calls you Kinsley Faith instead of Baby Kinsley.




I'm loving matching you and Chloe while I can. 


 You made your first trip to Durham to visit.
 You took a 2 hour nap in Allyson's arms. Pretty sure she enjoyed every second of it!
 You met Chuck.
 And, Mama Barb!

 Mema and Poppy loved all of the snuggles.

You've started smiling at us.

You've found your voice.

 We love hanging out with Amara!

 Faith came and met you!

Mema came for the weekend and kept you and Chloe while daddy and I had a date day in Charlotte.

 You're working hard on those neck muscles.
I call you a my little turtle when you pop your head up like this.


Happy 2 months, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment