Thursday, June 30, 2016

Month by Month: June

How is June already over?!?

June started off with a bad cold...right as testing also started...that wasn't fun.

We had a great field day.

And then we joyfully celebrated the end of testing and the school year!
Y'all, my students surprised me so much on the last day of school showering me and my teammates with gifts. Check out this spread...it felt like Christmas morning. I never expected this!

I got to spend a weekend in Durham 

Celebrating Rebecca's graduation

While home, I got to have dinner with some long time friends that I haven't seen since Stephen and I got married. Roy and Lisa were youth leaders for me and Stephen in high school and I babysat for them ALL the time! It was great! And now their oldest is going to college! Say what!? I'm getting old.


I took two day trips to Charlotte this month.
The first to visit one of our students in the hospital who had surgery 
(with a quick pitstop by Bank of America Stadium)
And the second to do some shopping with some friends and visit our pastor who was serving with World Changers for the week.

We took the youth tubing!
and to the pool!

and to Bo's. (sadly, no pic)

We celebrated our birthdays with a little shopping, Chick-Fil-A breakfast, and some yummy Japanese Steakhouse!


I spent several days laying on the couch just reading...and they were glorious!

We celebrated Coulter's wedding!


And, spent a day at the zoo.

Now, I'm just going to need summer to slow down...

No comments:

Post a Comment