Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Taste Test: Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan and Pasta


I've gotten back on a Pinterest kick with several new recipes lined up to cook. We tried this one the other day because it was easy enough for me to text Stephen directions for and him throw in the crock pot before going to work. Although, if you ask him it wasn't so easy...he kind of forgot that you can put a frozen pack of chicken in the microwave for a few minutes to loosen the packaging...instead he fought with peeling it off for 15 minutes. I didn't feel too bad for him. This is super easy and yummy! It's not the best thing I've ever put in my mouth, but too easy to not make again. It makes A LOT so be prepared to serve multiple people or eat on it for a few days...we're on day 3 of eating this.

Click picture for full recipe.
rating: 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment