I love pancakes! On Saturday mornings you can usually find me enjoying a warm chocolate chip pancake for breakfast. When I saw this image on Pinterest with the tag line of "only three ingredients...no flour or sugar," I was intrigued. They look normal and they're made with ingredients that I like. The three ingredients include one egg, one banana, and blueberries. As I started mixing this recipe, I got more and more skeptical. Mine were not as thick as this image...They still looked edible when I finished cooking, so I gave them a shot. I ate them. They weren't terrible, but they weren't great. Every time I think about them now, I turn my nose up. I don't think I'll be making them again...the texture was a little strange. The good thing is you can test this recipe and throw it away without wasting a lot of ingredients. I put blueberries in one of mine and chocolate chips in the other. Surprisingly, I liked the blueberry one better! I don't really recommend trying these unless you're curious or just a super health freak who wants some pancakes! :)
Rate: 3 out of 10
click picture for full recipe

No comments:
Post a Comment