We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month so I don't know what your exact weight and height are. A rough estimate weighing you at home is 12 pounds.
You are in size 1 diapers.
You are wearing 3 month clothes and I've started putting you in 3-6 month stuff.
We started the month off with a week of late nights. You weren't fussy or screaming (thank goodness); you just would not settle down for the night until 10 or 11 pm. Thankfully, once you were down, you would only wake once after an 8-9 hour stretch to eat then finish out your 12 hours. This started around 10 weeks. At 12 weeks you put your self to sleep for the first time for a nap after I laid you down fully awake. I was beginning to think you weren't going to learn that skill. Ha! I've been very impatient with your sleep because Chloe is such a great sleeper; I forgot the early days and how long they actually were. Also at 12 weeks you started sleeping through the night. With the exception of two nights, that has continued. We're over a week into you sleeping all night and I'm loving it! This was WAY sooner than Chloe. Your naps are getting more consistent, but can still be hit or miss. You'll fall asleep in my arms if I'm cradling you and walking around, but other than that, you don't really fall asleep on us anymore.
You're sleeping in the Zipadee Zip now. I didn't transition you to this as smoothly as I did Chloe. I just randomly tried it out here and there a few days. When I felt like your swaddles were getting snug, I just went for it and you've done great!

You went from having poop in literally every diaper to just pooping once a day and sometimes skipping a day. When you skip a day, your gas can give daddy's gas a run for its money.
You are such a chill baby! We haven't had any unconsolable crying sessions. The only time you screamed and I had a hard time getting you settled was after your shots. Other than that if you fuss, it isn't much and you settle down as soon as someone picks you up. You do get angry if I pick you up and put you back down before feeding you if you're hungry. Or on the rare occasion I have to make you stop for a moment mid-nursing...that really makes you mad. As soon as I feed or finish feeding you, you're just as happy as can be again. I thought Chloe was an easy baby and was worried about round 2, but you've been even more calm than she was.
You are so smiley and love when people talk to you, especially Chloe.
^^The longer we get between baths, the crazier your hair gets.^^
You love to be outside, but aren't the biggest fan of the double stroller. I think you'll like it more when you can sit up a little better.
You're ticklish and it's cute.
You're not a fan of tummy time.
You're not a fan of tummy time.
You love baths.
The big kids love you!
This month has been spent at home thanks to COVID-19, but we're loving the extra snuggles that has allowed us to have with you. It also meant spending your first Easter at home with just us, in our PJs.

No comments:
Post a Comment