Run once a week
Have 2 social media free weekends
Finish reading Since You've Been Gone (for fun)
Introduce Truett to family in Durham
Get Truett house trained
Keep monitoring fast food and sweet tea (marking it on the calendar)
Memorize 1 Peter 4:8
Maintain bed time routine and daily quiet time
January Goals Review:
Do Crossfit twice a week, run once a week-When Stephen broke his foot for the second time in a year, the doctor recommended he not do such high impact exercise like Cross fit. I really enjoyed cross fit, but joined mainly to do it with him. We had a joint membership to it so when he quit, I quit, fully intending to really dive into running again. Unfortunately the running didn't happen in January, but I'm hoping our little puppy will help get me motivated. He's definitely gotten us more active in the week he's been home.
Review the chapters I've already read in Prayer-Check!
Monitor fast food and sweet tea, writing it on the calendar-Check!
Flip all clothes in my closet-Check!
Memorize Proverbs 3:5-6-Check!
Discuss with Stephen how to realistically implement social media free weekends-Check! First one this weekend!
Read one book for fun (Missing, Presumed)-Check! +1.5 more
Start and maintain our daily quite time, bed time routine-Check! with the exception of Truett's first few nights at home because Stephen slept on the couch beside his crate.
Have one double date night-Check! +2 others!
January Goals Review:
Do Crossfit twice a week, run once a week-When Stephen broke his foot for the second time in a year, the doctor recommended he not do such high impact exercise like Cross fit. I really enjoyed cross fit, but joined mainly to do it with him. We had a joint membership to it so when he quit, I quit, fully intending to really dive into running again. Unfortunately the running didn't happen in January, but I'm hoping our little puppy will help get me motivated. He's definitely gotten us more active in the week he's been home.
Review the chapters I've already read in Prayer-Check!
Monitor fast food and sweet tea, writing it on the calendar-Check!
Flip all clothes in my closet-Check!
Memorize Proverbs 3:5-6-Check!
Discuss with Stephen how to realistically implement social media free weekends-Check! First one this weekend!
Read one book for fun (Missing, Presumed)-Check! +1.5 more
Start and maintain our daily quite time, bed time routine-Check! with the exception of Truett's first few nights at home because Stephen slept on the couch beside his crate.
Have one double date night-Check! +2 others!
No comments:
Post a Comment